TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1) All purchases must be paid for, in full before goods are dispatched. Title to the goods remains with Quantum Cricket until payment has been received and cleared, if any payment is refused or returned unpaid then Quantum Cricket has the right to immediate return of the goods at the cost of the customer.
2) All UK online and mail order sales are subject to UK distance selling regulations, you may return any item purchased within 7 days of receipt for a full refund (minus the postage charge), at the customer's expense provided the goods are in an unused, as new condition.
3) Retention of the items past 7 days will indicate the customer intends to keep the goods and agrees to all notified terms and conditions, including these published and the summary details sent with every bat sold.
4) All items are offered with limited liability warranty for faults due to materials and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase (3 months on kasmir willow bats). To make a warranty claim you should first contact Quantum Cricket to discuss the situation and obtain authorisation to return of the goods. Return of goods is at the customer's risk and expense.
5) Warranty on cricket bats is limited to handle, splice and major (across the blade) splits. Edge and toe damage and surface cracks are not covered. Please see our "Batcare guide" for full details on the warranty offered on our range of cricket bats.
6) Overseas (non-UK) sales are final, no warranty or right of return is offered on overseas sales.
7) Before you purchase, please read our "Batcare guide" and "How to buy" sections, these provide important details about the warranty conditions and the service you can expect from Quantum Cricket. Information in those two sections form part of our overall terms and conditions, by making a purchase you are agreeing to those conditions.
8) All items are intended for use in the game of cricket and are manufactured to the highest of quality standards in line with legal guidance for protective equipment (where applicable), Quantum Cricket cannot be held responsible for the use and/or mis-use of any item.
Find us on Facebook, search Quantum Cricket.